Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Skincare Routine

To me skin especially my face is one of those things that Im very finicky about. I work very hard to take care of my skin and keep in in good shape. With clear skin I feel less tempted to cover it up with a bunch of make up. Skincare routine differ from person to person but I wanted to give you guys an inside look to my skincare routine.



Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub.
Homemade Brightening Facial Toner
Clean and Clear Spot Treatment
Target Up & Up Dual Treatment Facial Moisturizer


Do you have a skincare routine, what products do you use? Have a great day y'all!



2 comments:

  1. I am the same way with my skin care routine!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products and post! Very nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete