Monday, May 6, 2013

T-Shirt Love

Hey y'all so I know that I have been MIA for some time now, my apologies. However I am back for the summer and I am now refreshed with  so many new new ideas so get excited. Since I have just gotten out of school,  I have been walking around in jeans and t-shirts for most of the time. I love t-shirts but unfortunately  they don't exaclty scream pulled together, however I have stubbled upon some great t-shirt brands that make wearing at-shirt a fashion statement.

A preppy staple is the Vineyard Vines T-shirt 



A New England favorite of mine is Cape Crabber Apparel





 A Southern favorite of mine is Southern Tide





Lastly wether you are greek affiliated or not this shirt is great from the Frat collection





1 comment:

  1. I love all of those T's, especially the Fraternity Collection one!

    newengland-prep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete