Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Note Cards Study Tips

Hey everyone, I hope y'all are having a wonderful morning. I wanted today to talk about a studying tool that I basically guarantee with my life. I have piles and piles of these babies, of-coure y'all know them as flash card but to me they are my life saver. I have been using flashcards since middle school and it is one study tip that saved me from the long hours of studying for bio and chemistry and this semester cognitive psychology and geography. However my approach to using flashcard can be a little unconventional as compared to other techniques.


Simply: Do not use flashcard to memorize a defination word for word unless this what the poffessor expect. For me most professor concentrate more on meaning and connections then the textbook definition. So to prevent myself from this I use the defination in my own words and try to connect as many concpets to that word.


All these notecard are just from this semester alone!!

Colorize: color ink or index cards will be your best freind they can help your organize your card or facts.

Economize: to save money since I literally will go through 500 card in a semester I try and use both sides twice.


Alright well that's all for today bye y'all!






8 comments:

  1. Great study tips! I'm loving your blog, and as a fellow prep-aholic, I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to check out my blog, too. Have a great weeks,

    Xo,
    Steph
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flashcards are definitely a lifesaver whenever exams roll around. Great post!

    xx Ani
    catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great tips, girl! Thanks so much for sharing, I'll definitely be using flash cards for when that next exam rolls around.
    PS - LOVE the blog!!! Now following, of course ;)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amanda,

    Thanks for posting this! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Please visit the address below for more information:

    http://pre-medprincess.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html


    <3, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should utilize some of these. I am in nursing school and even though it has been only a week of school, I'm already drowned in work!

    You should know that on today's post I nominated you for the Liebster award! Just stop by my blog to see what to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved using notecards for studying... haha I almost miss it!

    -Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always use notecards to help study! I like the color coding idea. Thanks for the tip.

    xo,
    Emily
    www.lifesn0tebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete