Saturday, January 12, 2013

FRYE BOOTS!!

       I have been obsessed with my Frye boots that I got for christmas. I have to trained myself not to wear them every singe day but that is so hard for me to do. I got the Melissa Button Boot and they are the perfect riding boot they are comfortable and a great color. One of the best thing about Frye boots are the craftsmanship , my mother had a pair that had lasted her 20 years so I've got my finger crossed that mine will last even longer. If you get your boots in a simple style and a nice color you can style them anyway you want.

Boots1
boots2

Boots3

Have a great night y'all!

2 comments:

  1. im absolutely obsessed with topshop ! great items :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hope you're having a great day! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog today!

    xoxo, Rebecca (lifewithrme.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete