Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Few New OOTDs

        Lately I have not been keeping up with my OOTDs, my apologies for that. I wanted to show just a few new ones that I have remember to take picture of. Remember if you want to see more click on the Preppy OOTDs page at the top thanks and I hope y'all enjoy!

Skirt: Vineyard Vines
Vest : Eddie Bauer
Boots : Frye
Shirt: Brooks Brothers

Shirt: J.Crew 
Tights: Hue 
Boots : Born
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace : J.Crew

Shirt: Brooks Brothers
Vest: Eddie Bauer
Boots: Frye
 Jeans J.Crew

Sweater: Loft
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans:J.Crew
Necklace: J.Crew 

 Have great evening y'all!


4 comments:

  1. hello! just happened upon your blog and am in love! couldn't wait to join and can't wait to see what you post next :) hope you stop by and join my site too!

    I see we have some things in common..i'm a sophie too, love shopping, monograms, and all preppy clothing! have to say ralph lauren and brooks brothers are my fave. hope to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red bubble necklace with the black and white outfit. Very classic!
    -Kerri
    www.girlwithalatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bubble necklaces are the best! I love the skirt too with the red belt :) So glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    xo, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits! Your black and white skirt is too cute, and I love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete