Sunday, December 23, 2012

Count Down to My Favorite Holiday Movies

I love holiday movies and recently I have been watching allot while baking cookies. These movies just put you in a great mood and really make the holiday sprit come alive. So without further ado here are my top five favorite holiday movies that will conjure up the holiday sprit out of anyone.


1. The Muppet Christmas Carol, I still have this one on VHS. this has been one of my favorite movies of all time. With sining muppet who couldn't get in the holiday sprit.

2. Home Alone this is another 90's classic that will leave you heart warmed while also secretly wishing you could relive the adventures of this little boy.



3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas is another great holiday classic that I watch every year with my little sister, theres nothing like cartoon classic.



4. Elf, this movies is hilarious and from the amount of quotable moments and scenes it will leave you wanting be have your own buddy the elf.

5. Miracle on 34th  Street, this is beyond a classic is my houses, I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment