Friday, September 7, 2012

Outfits for the Week!

Hey guys so I am going to try something new I will  be posting some OOTD for monday-Friday.  I really hope y'all enjoy!
Friday: Today I am nannying and  with only classes form 8am-10am it's a casual day.
Shirt: J.Crew
Shorts: J.Crew
Shoes:Jack Rogers

Thursday: The plus side of it raining outside, I got to break out my new J.Crew Rainboots!
Blouse: J.Crew
Blazer: Gap
Skirt: J.Crew
Rainboots: J.Crew

Wednesday: Today was hot and I was nannying so I went more casual but still cute.
Shirt: J.Crew
Shorts J.Crew
Shoes: Sperries

Tuesday: This is my favorite outfit of the week I love the skirt and the blazer!
Shirt, Skirt,& Blazer: J.Crew
Shoes: Jack Rogers


Monday
Shirt &Pants: J.Crew
Shoes :Jack Rogers


I hope everyones' day is filled with very fabulous outfits!
Bye y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I love that JCrew skirt, so cute! I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete