Monday, September 10, 2012

Liebster Award


Hey y’all so I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, let me just say thank to all y’all that have nominated me. I have been really busy and have not gotten around to creating this post. I am so excited thank y’all so much!!!

So here are the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. Remember, no tag backs!

11 Thing all about me well…..HMMMM
  • I don’t like chocolate or anything chocolate flavored haha I am more of a fruit girl myself but if you catch me on the right day I will eat some truffles.

  • My favorite colors are Pink and glitter and yes to me glitter is a color.   

  •  About 70% of my closet is J.Crew. I find it amazing and great for a college girl

  •  I love to run, this is something that is fairly new to me but I have been running for two years and I am totally hooked.

  • My favorite season is fall because of the entire cute boots and outfits you can wear and it's not that cold yet!

  •  I strongly dislike snow, yeah I know I have heard for many times that I have soul because of this but it’s true. Being cold and wet is not my favorite thing in the world . 

  •   I love artwork, no matter if it making a pieces of artwork or going to a museum. I love it, my favorite art era would have to be the impressionist period, so many colors and  with such an unconventional way to paint equals greatness. 

  •     I have always had a fear of failing and disappointment, but last year I had to face my fear head on. I found out that as my mom says it not the end of the story, and well it was not I was not swallowed up into a black hole or anything of that sort. 

  •   I love anything medical related, I love learning about the human body and how it works. My favorite subject is defiantly the brain/mind it’ such a complex thing so fascinating.

  • My TV show style icon would have to Blair Waldrof she triumph everyone else, her style is classic but high fashion at the same time.

  •  I am a horrible writer, I know crazy that I have blog, but it’s true. I started this blog as accretive outlet from my far less creative classes. It has been good for me because it has helped  improve my writing skills.

  
11 Questions
1.    Where do you go to school? What are you studying?
I go to University of Mary Washington and I am studying Psychology and Elementary Education
2.    What is your favorite Lilly Pulitzer print?
Bloomers

3.    Who is your favorite person?
I don’t really have a favorite person I not much a person who plays favorites, but my roommate Megan is defiantly up there on my list of favorite people. She helped me though a really rough freshmen year and she always now how to cheer me up.

4. Best ice cream flavor?
It’s a sorbet flavor but I love Friendly's watermelon sorbet.
4.    Favorite song at the moment?
Song For an Actress by Hoddie Allen.
6. If I met you I would learn...
I am extremely talkative, literally I won’t shut up , I love being able to get to know people.
7. The best thing my _____ cooks is?
My mother can make some amazing homemade gluten free pizza and my sister can make some great mac and cheese.
8. Worst hair cut/color/styling experience
Oh boy well it was about my sophomore year in high school I decided that I would get a bob cut, well with curly hair it did not work out well and it was so frizzy and just every where and  the shape was horrible for my round face.
12.Favorite online boutique/store (spill!)
This is a tie between Marley and Lilly I love all their personalized items or of-course J.Crew.
13.Best Starbucks drink?(feel free to go seasonal on me)
With out a doubt the pumpkin spice latte.
11. I love Ali/her blog because... (clearly I am running out of questions and it is approaching the hour where things turn back into pumpkins and shoes are lost)
 I love how positive she is with everything she blogs about. 


 Now you’re in the hot seat 11 Questions for y’all …..

1.If you could be able to cook one dish what dish would it be?

2. What is your dream destination spot?

3. What is your movie /TV series?

4. Favorite musical

5. What is your dream job?

6. Coffee, Tea or Other, what is you go to drink to give you energy?

7. If you had to plan your wedding now what would your color scheme be?

8.What is one accessory that you cannot live without?

9.Describe your personality in 3 words.

10. If you could do one thing to help someone what would it be ?

11. What is one thing that you want me to blog about ?

And the award goes to…

Thanks y'all so much have a great night !

1 comment: