Tuesday, September 4, 2012

IT"S BACK!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL STARBUCKS ADDICTS!!!!! It's back...... the Pumpkin Spice Latte,when I found out this morning I about had a spaz attack. I live for this time of the year when Starbucks puts out their  pumpkin latte, this is a symbol for fall for me. Today after classes I was able to get over to Starbucks and drink down a venti pumpkin latte, this a made my day. I know this may be an over reaction for some coffee drinker but here are some other fall staples of mine.

Scarves: they are the cutest fall staple of them all, from plaid scarfs to floral scarf they are all so cozy and cute!

Anything Apple Flavored: everything from apple  pie to apple cider they just remind me of fall.


Boots: I retire my Jack Rogers and slip into my favorite boots and don't take them off till about april.


Tailgating: the best event of fall is the tailgating and being able to watch rugby games


Crispy Leafs: As a child walking home form school i loved being able to step on the crispy leafs me and my friends made a game of it.


Comfy Sweaters: nothing is better to fight off the morning chill like a sweaters but when it heats up during the day you can take it off.

ThanksY'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment