Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How to Write Notes for College

I write all bout writing noted during class but I have never gone though exactly how to organize and get the most out of your notes. Coming into college and having to writ notes was different compared to high school where I rarely wrote notes. Not to mention how fast professor talk, I find myself writing lots of short hand. I also am not a huge fan of bringing laptop to class to note taking , they're heavy and you don't encode information as well compared to writing the notes.
Please excuses the sandwich I was studying while eating lunch... Busy day!

1. Highlighters are your best friend

2. Date and tile your notes this makes it easier to find a certain subject

3. Keep them in one notes book rather than using looses leaf because chances are you will looses looses leaf rather than an either notebook

4. Write in some short hand but it still needs to be understandable when you

5. Make bullets to separate main ideas from less significant material.

Have a great day y'all.

1 comment:

  1. You're information was helpful, but I couldn't finish reading because of all your grammatical and spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete