Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall at Campus

Riding boots are a staple to my fall campus outfits. I love boot first because they are super comfy but also very stylish. Here are some great ways that you can style your riding Fall into Campus

Skirt J.Crew
Boot : Tory Burch
Shirt :American Egale
Necklace: J.Crew
college 3

Dress: Modcloth
Sweater : Banana Republic
Boots: J.Crew

College 1
Shirt:J.Crew
Pants: J.Crew
Sweater: J.Crew
Necklace: J.Crew
Boots: Tory Burch


How do y'all style your riding boots?

2 comments:

  1. Perfect looks!! I am dying to own a pair of the Tory Burch riding boots!! They're so pricey :(

    Be sure to enter the Milo Paper notebook giveaway!! :)
    http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/milo-paper-notebook-giveaway.html

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought about boots like that! Now I want a pair of my own.

    ReplyDelete