Monday, September 24, 2012

A Place Far Far Away......

 I love Southern houses with their huge porches and perfect style, they just make me swoon. However I also love the New England beach houses and their rustic beauty.  Here are some of the beautiful houses I would love to have in a land far far away

snow just adda to the perfection of this house

Perfect new england cottage I love it, and how cute are those lawn chairs.

Perfect house, I love the size and the black shutters with the cream siding

This porch is perfect.

Cute farmhouse, the perfect country house.

Little cottage, this would be great in the cape. I am obsessed with the little swing in the front yard too. 

Dream house yes!!!!! It is gorgeous I love the color yellow too.

Perfect porch, holiday decorations that are done tastefully.

Have a great Monday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I have major house envy of all these pics! I'd love a house with a porch, pillars and shutters - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love drooling over house pictures and fantasizing about how to decorate my future home... Love! But I stumbled upon your blog and I am loving it as well. I had to become a follower. I look forward to reading much more!

    ReplyDelete