Friday, August 17, 2012

That's Allot of Bling!

Jewelry is a staple to any killer outfit, this is a well know fact that you can have a statement necklace that really pops it creates an outfit. Jewelry for me is an obsession and I am now coming to terms that I need a new jewelry organizer.

                                       I already have this one, which i love and you can hang anything from bracelets to earrings on it . 

These are the one I am looking at 


I love Pb Teen because they do such an elegant job with their organizers


This is Pb Teen also, I love the pocka-doted backdrop!

The flower would leave allot of room to be able to hang jewelry on. 

Lilly colors, the design is great but I am unsure about the size, either way it look like it would work really well.

How do you normally organize your jewelry?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use one of these for all my jewelry. It's my fav way to store everything. It has tons of space for all my jewelry, looks neat and organized and a littler safer since not all on display PLUS you get to display all your pics of friends with it too! http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/handbags-accessories/accessories/jewelry-boxes-armoires/jewelry-box-wall-mount-picture-frame/prod.jump?ppId=16aca7e&sisearchengine=182&siproduct=Google&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Handbags%20Accessories-_-Jewelry%20Box%20Wall%20Mount%20Picture%20Frame&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=16aca7e

    ReplyDelete