Monday, August 20, 2012

O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N for Dorm Closets

Organization is a huge part of my life and I incorporate it in to everything I do. I am a compulsive orgaizers especially when  it comes to rooms. I am so thankful to my roommate who was able to understand this. In college you move out on your own and chances are your dorm is going to be a huge part of that year so naturally you want it to be  neat but did you ever think about your closet? Well to help you make the most of your closet dorm here are some great organization tips to keep in mind.

 This is my new but very small closet at UMW

Best pack found at Lowes and only $18!!!



Collapsible closet organizers are great if you have  a ton of shoes because they clear up the floor for large items

 Buckets these are great for the random stuff that you have in your room that you don't want seen like laundry detergent or first aid kits
These are Martha Stewart from Lowes

  Skinny hangers, because with lots of clothes you don't want to take up extra space with bulky hangers

Color coding your closet helps making outfits easier to make

Organize your clothes by shirts( short sleeves, tank tops, and long sleeves), sweaters, blazers/coats, and dresses.

What are some way that you make the most out of your closet?

2 comments:

  1. Very good tips.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandpinkballetflats@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get around to colour coordinating my wardrobe! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete