Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How Feel Like You Belong in College

           With the large number of student crazy crammed classes these no wonder that as a  student you can feel like you don't belong. I have continually heard from numerous people who have transfer saying they don't belong but the reason was they did not make an effort to become involved in college. I have a huge network of friends this is all because I was not afraid to get involed. Now I am not saying that you have to join a huge club or organization I am just saying find a club that you could see yourself in. This way you alwsy have studnet that can help you and support you though those tough times. 

1. Get involved in a club/ organization that you are really passionate about. Don't just choose a club that throws the best parities or has the craziest trip because it may feel like more of chore than a fun activity.

2. Step out of your comfort zone, this may be one of the hardest tip to do but once you are out your comfort zones you are more willing to talk to people and meet new people.

3. Go to as many meeting as possible, this will help you become familar with the people who make up the organization and also people to becoem fmailar with you.

Thanks Y'all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I was really active in college and I had the best time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Lily Pulitzer! I am in love with the bangles, too.

    ReplyDelete