Friday, August 24, 2012

"Fancy Coffee"

This week has been the craziest week for me , I am an Orientation Leader fir the class of 2016 orientation, my days have been packed. With the late night activities and early mornings along with trying to keep up my energy I have been basically relaying on coffee to supply me with my much needed energy. I love coffee it has become and obsession for me but I am trying to avoid going to Starbucks  here are some great tip I am using to make some "Fancy Coffee".

Add flavored syrups this makes the flavor more intense and super delicious coffees



Add nutmeg shaving or chocolate; it make your coffee look  fancy 

Buy flavored coffee like chocolate raspberry or vanilla hazelnut.






1 comment:

  1. have you tried starbucks syrups? the cinammon one tastes just like the store, and they have all the really good ones online!

    ReplyDelete