Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fall Favs

Since I am going back to school soon I have been looking at new fall season school clothes. From the pumpkin lattes to falling golden leaves. I love everything about fall Fashion boots, scarfs,and cozy sweaters. Here are some of my fall staples that I can't live with out 

  
Riding Boots
I have to admit I have been kinda of obsessed with brown riding boot and I can't wait to wear mine this fall!






Ralph Lauren Boots I love the buckle detail.

Blazers
I wear these basically like sweatshirts I love them and they always make you look polished.


I love the piping on this blazer.
The lining on the blazer is amazing 

Sweaters
I love being able to curl up in a cable knit sweater and read a book 


This color is perfect with navy blue and brown.


 This sweater looks so comfy and would look super cute over a oxford.

Scarfs




What are some of your fall staples ?
Have an amazing day y'all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment