Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lovely Ladies

 When it comes to makeup I for the most part keep it as simple and quick as possible. I usually have liquid eyeliner and blush or bronzer that's it ! I was blessed with great skin from my mom so I really don't have to even out much on my face and I have long lashes so I don't wear much as far as mascara . But when a special occasion comes around or I feel like doing something different i turn to these lovely ladies and their great makeup .


Selena Gomez, I love her eyes and her makeup always looks flawless yet natural at the same time.

I use allot of her for everyday looks 


                                I love her makeup she is great for everyday and special occasions
Ever since watching Ugly Betty I have really grown to like America's makeup

Taylor Swift has some great makeup looks too, she use my staple item liquid eyeliner allot !


No comments:

Post a Comment