Thursday, June 7, 2012

KITTY!!


I am happy to say that I we have a new addition to out family! Although I more of a dog person my mother wanted a cat so  along came a cute little Russian blue. We are still working on names for the cat but here are some of our favorites :
-Sterling
-The Admiral
-Czar( it's the only Russian name we could think of haha)

I have been on the search for some great cat item for him.



That it's for today if you have any ideas for cute cat names I would greatly appreciate your input. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm usually more of a dog person myself but your new kitten looks so cute! I don't know if these are cat names per say but some other Russian names for boys include Alexei, Vlad, Boris, Dmitri, and Ivan. Can't wait to hear what you choose!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's official we named our cat Sterling! Thanks so much for the suggestions.

      Delete