Sunday, June 10, 2012

Graduation Presents

I know it's a little last minuet, however  I know with me I  find myself running a little last minuet when it comes to buying presents. I am friends with a lot of seniors this year and this has me thinking about some great graduation gift's.

grad gift girls


1.Monogramed Canvas Tote- Etsy 
2. Lilly Travel Coffee Cup - Dillards
3. Monogramed Clutch- Etsy 
4.Lilly Wristlet
5.Staionary / Envelopes- Barneys
6. Monogramed Towels-Etsy
7.Vineyard Vines Hat 
8.Lilly Camera / Electronics case- Dilllards
9. Monogramed Sterling Sliver Necklace - Etsy 

Grad gifts

1. Vineyard Vines Tie 
2. Fossil Wallet- Nordstrums
3. Brooks Brothers "How to be a Gentlemen "
4.Polo Ralph Lauren Hat
5. Brooks Brother BowTie 
6. Flask- UrbanOutfitters
7. Headphones- Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment