Friday, June 1, 2012

Decorating Dorm Room Style !


 I love decorating and this is one of the my favorite things about a college dorm . Since you are living on your own you are able to decorate your room which ever way you like. I have been on the look out for new decorating ideas for my dorm next semester here are some great idea for decorating
I love the idea of putting up pictures up in your dorm.

This a great way to help organize stuff while still looking great!
Pillows are great for dorm room because they are so different and can express your personality.


I love the idea of personalizing your room with your own monogram it's supper cute!
I love the color scheme of this room !

2 comments:

  1. This a great blog about ways you can decorate your dorm room, I wonder if you learn about Business Tech at this center.

    ReplyDelete