Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Preppy Workplace

All right y'all since I have been started working at the art museum it has me thinking about office supplies and some preppy office supplies to be specific. I have been on the look out for cute office supplies and here are something that have caught my eye.

Highlighter, I love them the really help with coordinating and organizing

Longchamp bags are durable and have plenty of space for materials



Plants have been known for improving worker attitudes at work.

Dry erase board, this will really brighten up a work space

These file folders are so much fun and really helps organize



Monogramed lunch box what can I say, I am sucker for monograms.  

Well that's all for today thanks guys! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that chair in the first photograph, its perfect for a preppy office space! All of your picks are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete