Tuesday, May 29, 2012

J.Crew Crew Cuts!!!

I am devoting this post to J.Crew and specially their kids collection CrewCuts. I have a younger sister and thanks to some great sales at the outlets basically only wears CrewCuts( except for the occasional Lilly or Heartstrings). Anyways CrewCuts is absolutely adorable and I only wish that I could wear some of the clothes that they have. But lucky for you if you have a petite figure I have heard that you can fit in to some of the items that J.crew has. Here's a samples of some wonderful items they have .







I mean how cute are they! I have found myself shopping more for my sister then for myself lately.
Well that's all, thanks y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Crewcuts cardigan that fits really well. Some of their items are very large for kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I have heard, I might think about testing out some cute cardigans thanks.
      -Amanda

      Delete