Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Hot Out There

Today's heat has reminded me to start pulling out those tank tops  for the beach and sailing. But when I started to pack away all my tank tops from the dorm I realized that I am in a lack of them. I have plenty of button downs, sundresses, and t- shirts but tank top I lack. I have set out a search for some cute tank tops that I can wear this summer  around Virginia Beach . I found that J.crew has some great tank this summer and so does lilly pulitzer. I am thinking of picking up a fw from J.Crew here are some of my favorites
This tube top by lilly is precious it would go great with some critter shorts 

'
I love how light weight this shirt is it's perfect for those really hot summer days.

I love this pattern from J.crew, and the bow is adorable
The eyelets and the color are perfect for summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment