Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Back !!!!

Hey y'all so guess who's back? Sorry for the break of post but I can ensure that it defiantly helped me with my finals. This year has been a roller-coaster for me, I have never had so many crazy things happen before. Some of the best thing that I have learned about school are from this year here they are 

Take classes that will challenge you but do take some easier class to balance it out : I made the mistake of taking chemistry, biology, latin, and calculus this semester. Let me just say that there were many nights of tears and anxiety attacks induced by this semester, so add some fun classes in the mix 

Get Involved: I made the mistake of not getting involved with my school this semester because my course load but next semester I am going to try and become more involved and try and give back to my school. It's a great way to meet new pole and make connections.

Take advantage of the crazy events that your school plans: you never know what will be fun so if your school has a surprises carnival try and go, it could be really fun! Our college does this big even that classes battle in different events, it's called Devil Goat day it's a total blast.

                                                                                    
Lastly don't stress: I know college can be very stressful but seriously there are sometimes when you just need to let loose and laugh. I take my education really seriously but sometime I take it too seriously and stress myself beyond what is necessary. Therefore I remind myself to relax and everything will fall into place. 


I hope everyone is having a great ending to their semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment