Saturday, May 12, 2012

Babysitting

Coming home has left me with allot of down time and since my parents have been traveling allot that has left me to baby-sitting allot. I really do enjoy babysitting my little sister I try and do some fun activities with her. I have been babysitting for a while now and I for the most part have gotten a handle on exactly what she likes to do.

1.  She  loves taking photos so we both get dress up and takes picture she absolutely loves it.

2. Since I have recently been one a fitness urge she goes running with me, while I have take some breaks, but at times she is running faster than me.

3. We go on allot of bike rides, I don't know about you but when I was little I loved riding my bike and showing off my sparkly pink bike, my little sister is the same. I love this because this helps me sneak in some exercise and it wears her out .

4. Another favorite activity is baking cupcakes, I love baking them and she loves helping mix and decorating the cupcakes too.

5.  My sister and I also enjoy watching one show that we both agree on, let me say this my inner child coming out but I love watching Scoody Doo. She loves it too so we have marathons of Scooby Doo.

 I hope this gives you guys some fun things to do next time you are babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment