Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet Tea

Today along with the first sunburn of the season, I had my first cup of sweet ice tea of the season. Ice tea to for me signals the beginning of spring and summer, I am so excited. The way that my family makes ice is to first get a large mason jar, and then you take large Lipton's ice tea bags and let the tea seep for 4 hours. Since our family has different sugar tolerances, I like mine mildly sweet, my brother unbearably sweet. So we leave out the sugar. I am also a huge fan of flavored ice tea; my flavored is peach ice tea and raspberry ice tea.

I love Lipton's it's perfectfor that cup of  sun seeped tea.
Adding a lemon to sweet tea, it adds a little bit of a zing to it.

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday and enjoying the warm weather.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars....Lordy, I am so thirsty! That iced tea looks divine!!!!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete