Monday, March 5, 2012

Stationary & Thank You Cards

I am a huge fan of writing letters and thank you cards. When you write letter of course you need some great stationary, your stationary can say allot about you . Well anyways I have recently run out of stationary and have been on the look out for some new stationary.

 I found this on one of my favorite stationary sites  Muffy writes A Note, they have some great preppy stationary for all occasions.


I love the seahorse on this notecard  it's not over whelming yet very classic

I love the color scheme of this one and the color blocking is just perfect for the everyday opportunities.
I love the design of this card and the color is really makes a statement. this is by elainebiss, a great designer on Zazzle.
Does anyone have any suggestion on wbesites that I should take a look at, well thanks guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment