Thursday, March 22, 2012

Singing In The Rain

"Rain, rain go away so that I can go out and play". It has been raining non-stop for the past two days, I have the feeling that I am going to need a canoe to get me to class if the rain keeps up. My campus floods allot, there is a now a small mote outside our dorm. I encourage any seniors that is trying think of what to bring to college, bring rain boots and a rain jacket! You will be thankful when you see people coming in to class dripping wet and you are nice and dry. Here are some great option for rain gear.

I love the zipper on the back of these!

Hunter Boots: I love how many colors they come in, I have a pair of purple and I love them.

J.Crew; Bows + Pocka Dots = So Cute 

Target: Target makes such cute and affordable boots.

Tory Burch: These boots don't look like the typical bulky rain boots they have style to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment