Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Siblings You Can't Live Without Them ....

Since I have been home well to say I am really not use to having so many people around me. With my brother on spring break and my little sister always  around I can tell them have my tension running high, it is not that I  don't love them, goodness know that I can't see my life without them. But we have our good days and our bad dasy like any siblings do. Thought sadly  lately with my little sister there have been some bad ones. I  was scanning the google  today and happened upon some quotes that basically broke my heart. They were quotes about sibling and well this basically made me feel like rotten about and how I have acted towards her. Therefore out of guilt and pure love for this little princess I am devoting today's post to her, I cant see my life without her.


A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."-Author: Isadora James


80 percent of Americans have at least one - outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust. ~Erica E. Goode,





How do people make it through life without a sister? ~Sara Corpening



I told you guys she is a princess, she loves this dress and wears it all the time.

I could not resist putting up a photo of her when she was first born, she was absolutely precious. 

 My love for all things preppy rubbed off on her, here she is in her own Lilly shift.

Well I hope that you all take the initiative today and appreciate your own siblings and you have none  appreciate your family general. We all know you love them.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I can totally relate to you. I'm home on spring break and I have to deal with my little sister. She's not as young as your sister--she's 17!--but she definitely acts like a toddler sometimes. We have our good and bad days, but I don't know what I'd do without her.

    I just followed your blog and I'd love it if you could check out mine! It's preppypremed.blogspot.com and I just started it up. Thanks so much!

    --Becky

    ReplyDelete