Saturday, March 3, 2012

Run, Run as Fast as You Can .


For me there is nothing better than the feeling after a run. I started running about two years ago and have been addicted ever since. Before I started running I was not active and tend to not eat healthfully. In the beginning months I had trouble getting motivated enough to go out everyday. Now running is the part of the day that I look forward to everyday.  I can honesty say that running has really changed my life. I would love to encourage everyone that if they are not happy with the way they are living to become more active and get find some thing that makes them  take up yoga, zumba, or even swing dancing anything that can get you motived and moving. You will be amazed by how your attention and overall attitude  has changed for the positive.



Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment