Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls!!!

Shiny, glimmering, and overall the optimal peppiness, to me this is what pearls are all about. When I was little I use to play dress up with my mother costumes pearls all the time. I absolutely love pearls, they are my go to iteam to help  an outfit. Over the years I have been collecting my own collection of both fake pearls and real pearls but I feel there is never enough. Some of my favorite store to search for these beauties; 

1. J.Crew: J.Crew is great for those preppy pieces that you can not live without. I have a pair of studs that I got in 9th grade and they are still in perfect condition.


2. Brooks Brothers: I use Brooks Brothers mostly for the basics such as studs or necklaces.

3. Nordstroms: They have a great selection of pearls from rings to earrings they have it all.

4. Vintage Costume Store: Vintage stores are great place to find those unusual pieces.

5. Antique Stores: I love going to antique stores with my parents and being able to looks at all the old jewelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment