Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh Those Books ....

      Around this time last year I could not wait to get out of high school even though as I look back, I loved high school.  College was on my mind always, from waiting for applications to visiting colleges. Therefore before I came to college I read allot of books about well college, mostly Fictional but some were nonfictional. This was to basically to get myself excited for what some people call the best years of your life. Here are some great books for you to read if you are a high school student or even if you are just looking for some good readings

Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities: Ever since middle school I have wanted to be in a sorority but the ironic thing is I chose a school with no Greek life, that is my only regret when I was making my decision, but I am happy with it because it actually makes the campus allot closer. Anyways I loved this book I absolutely loved reading it, Alexandra Robbins is a great author.

The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids: This is another one of Robbins’s books, I found so many similarities with the characters of the book and could really relate to them in their application process.


The Real Freshman Handbook: This book was really helpful but also extremely funny it made for an informative read that also helped me really think about stuff that I had totally forgotten about.




Cum Laude: This is by the same author of gossip girl, I really liked reading this book, and it was a good book to read during spring break.

Sorry about the lack of posting lately, last week was crazy for me. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment