Monday, March 5, 2012

Me, Myslef, and I

I was looking through my post and I discovered well that I have not really talked about  well what I am all about so here are some fact about me:

5 Normal Facts About Me 
1. I am from Virginia beach , but Cape Cod is what I consider home, we spend our summer up there and this is the place that i truly feel like i am at home .

2. I am  freshman Biology major at UMW, I began as a Pre-Med major but then discovered my passion for teaching while volunteering and have deiced to get my masters in elementary education.

3. I love anything classic, from music to clothes. Anything that is classic is timeless and never goes out of style, which is why I love it .



4. I have three sibling , an older sister , and older brother and , a younger sister

5. My plan when I get out of college is to join the peace corps and teach over seas. My school is the number one school for peace core recruitment and that is one of the main reason why I chose to got to this school.


4 Strange facts about Me 
1. I hate chocolate, I can not eat anything chocolate flavored either. I would much rather prefer fruit flavored candy.
2. I have never gone out of the country, But I can't wait to travel the first place that I want to visit is actually India, this place is filled with culture and I can't not wait to go and absorb it 
3. I am a compulsive teeth brusher , I basically brush my teeth at least six times a day.
4. I have an addiction to coffee and tea, I know for most college student it normal to drink allot of coffee but my 4 cup of coffee and 2 cups of tea has topped the list of all my friends.


I hope you all enjoyed this little post. I hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday .

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, I love that you are passionate about teaching, it's something I've always wanted to do as well. This is spoken from a girl who wishes she could go back to school and do it all over again, I would choose a teaching degree:)

    ReplyDelete