Thursday, March 8, 2012

DC

So I am excited to say that my spring break will not be a total bust, my mother and I were talking and well she was saying how she wanted to just get away form the beach. We decided to get away and take a short trip to DC. I love going to DC it is so much fun and there are so many great stores and of course my favorite backery Georgetown cupcakes! Since I only live 3 hours away from DC we go there more than usual.  I have been to the museums an dthe usaul DC places  many times, so instead we go to the outskirts of DC. I love Bethesda Maryland and my favorite place to shop is Chevy Chase . Downtown Bethesda has great restaurants, art galleries, and my favorite place Georgetown Cupcakes. However Chevy Chase has all my favorite stores, from Anthropology, Brooks Brothers, Bloomingdales, to a three story J.Crew store it's unbelievable. So if you are ever in the DC area I defiantly urge you to checkout Downtown Bethesda and Chevy Chase.

Chevy Chase
Cratier & Barney= LOVE


J.CREW!!!

Even if I am not looking to buy anything, you can't blame a girl for looking.


Downtown Bethda





No comments:

Post a Comment