Yesterday was for me “one of those days”, no matter what I did it all seemed to go wrong, and literally I was in shambles by the end of it. I felt depressed, over emotional, and insecure. Well today I woke up and had that feeling that I had yesterday but I told myself that was not going to be me. So here is what I did to beat the feeling of “one of those days”
1. Wear makeup and do my hair, there is no better way to beat insecurity than taking the time to do your hair or makeup, when do this I feel more confident and actually put myself in a better mood.
2. Listen to upbeat music: do this to help you distress and relax, I guarantee if you dance around your room for15 minuets like no one is looking, you will never feel better.
3. Indulge in something, I not saying eat a ton of junk food, in fact I highly discourage that I will just make you feel worse, but eat a little chocolate or go get a coffee.
4. Go for a run, I do this allot when I am upset about something, or upset with someone. Running sidetracks you so you are not paying attention to what you are upset about, this also helps to rise any tension that you may have and cool down and gives you sometime to really think about the situation usually, Running will wen you get back you will see that you have overreacted.
5. Wear your favorite outfit, wear something that you feel comfortable and
good in, this will defiantly put you in good mood and you feel more confident in yourself.
6. Talk to someone, sometimes the best thing is to vent to someone, I am not saying have a pity party but to explain why your upset, this helps because that person will have different perspective of the situation and usually an help you solve.
7. Read, sometimes all you need is a little time to yourself, so find your favorite book and take an 1hour away from everyone, this will also help you relax, then when you get back to reality you will feel calmer.
I hope this advise will help you when you are having the same type of day that I had yesterday, I also hope everyone is having a great Friday.