Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Style Icons

So today someone asked me who I based my style off of. While for me I find  style icons can be slightly overrated, but they can come in handy when you are in a fashion rut. Most of my style icons are the typical preppy people that we all know and love some are from TV shows other are form real life. Some great places to look for style icons would be of course TV, Internet, and the occasional magazine here are my top four style icons

1. Sarah Vickers: I absolutely love this girl's style it is an old school prep that is perfectly polished, her outfits are always so well put together and she really captures the New England Prep.






























2.Kate Middleton, many crave after her lifestyle, while I find myself craving after her closet. She is always seen in such lady like outfits, and like Sarah she always looks polished and poised

3. If you are a fan of Pretty Little Liars than you will know this one. Spencer Hastings, I was drawn to the show for the purpose of her style, She posses a preppy polished look, which I always try to achieve.

4. The one the only Queen B, Blair Waldorf has been my style idol since the series came out in 2007.  I have lusted over her headband collection and her effortless girlish style for years now.





There are many more style icons that I use in my everyday to day life but for the most part my style come straight from me as well. I only wear what I like and feel comfortable in, to me that all that matters. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Blair and Kate, too! I'm doing a post about my style icons tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blair too! Another style icon if u like this ones is Cher from clueless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me just say I love Clueless and I'm ashamed that I did not included Cher, haha sorry .

      Delete