Monday, February 13, 2012

BRRRRR......

 Today it has finally hit below 20 degrees in Fredericksburg , and let me just say that I am freezing. I am use to it being a little warmer at the beach , anyway I walked outside today and was shocked to find myself shivering as I walked the few step to my 8 am Latin class , I made the sad mistake of wearing just a sweater to class. well after class I got back and bundled up stacking on a north face and peacoat alongside a very warm scarf and boots, after that I was nice and toasty. This got me thinking about some winter essential for every prepster's wardrobe so drum roll please here they are .....

Peacoat : This is J.Crew Wool Harbor peacoat that keeps everyone nice and warm , while also the red is a nice change from the dull black or blue, it make you stand out more.

Boots are a must during the winter I basically live in my Born boots, Born does a great job of creating durable and comfortable boots.

Winter would not be complete with out a scarf that you can keep you warm, especially if it's monogrammed.
Marley Lilly does an amazing job of monogramming scarfs and they come in plethora of colors so you could match them with any of your outfits.



 What would a warm outfit be without a comfy cable knit sweater? I love J.Crew's version of the sweater but Vineyard vines so a cute one too

What are some of your winter essentials? Well I hope everyone is staying warm, today seem like a really good day to curl up in a blanket and read a book or in my case study for psychology.


No comments:

Post a Comment