Monday, January 30, 2012

Vineyard Vines New Arrivals

I don't know about you but I have been lusting on the the new arrivals of Vineyard Vines, they are perfect for spring break. During Christmas I got  allot of new Vineyard Vines stuff from my parents, they apparently had fun at one of the outlets. The outlets are a great place to find Vineyards Vines for a good price. Anyways I digress, the Vineyard Vines spring lines is perfect with their signature nautical theme and guess what critter shorts!!!  I am so excited to get my hand on a pair of those shorts. Here is just a taste of the spring 2012 line

 This dress it is perfect for a dinner out, or throw on a jean jacket and Jack Rogers for a more casual look
I am not a huge fan of cover ups but this pattern is perfect for a cover up and the pattern is really unexpected.


I am obsessed with theses shorts I am going to make sure that I get my hands on a pair of these babies.

I love the seahorse pattern in the skirt .

This dress also comes in a cute pink.

This bag also looks really good in navy.
heres the link to veiw the entire collection http://www.vineyardvines.com/category__18550_13059_____13051
I mean seriously I want everything, it looks like I  am going to have be doing allot of babysitting. I hope everone is having a great monday.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shorts! I'm waiting for them to go on sale lol!

    ReplyDelete