Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sparkle

Well I went into my closet today and discovered well my wardrobe need something special, my first thought was sequins. I have been seeing allot of people in sequins, so  I started my search for anything sequined and here are of my favorite things I came up with :
Kate Spade, I am obsessed with the pink bow on them

Steven Madden I love the different colors and simplicity of the flat

J.Crew: This tank would be really cute with a pair of jeans and boots!



Sequined Toms, I love the pink ones they are just so fun, the red ones would be cute with a navy school boy blazer.

What do you think, do you have any suggestions on something to make my wardrobe pop?


1 comment:

  1. I love the kate spade flat. The pink bow looks perfect. I'm also in need of some glitter in my wardrobe, and it's probably time to get some. Considering it's a new year and all.

    ReplyDelete