Sunday, January 1, 2012

Preppy Organization

So since one of my goals for this year is to become more organized I started to look so helpful supplies that will help me be organized .

Lilly Pulitzer Planner 
I love this planner, it is my life line. It comes with really cute stickers and it is a 17 month calender so it will last for a long time.

Highlighters 
These highlighter help me to organize and color code my notes and they don't bleed so it is visibly pleasing.


                                                                         Post It's

I am addicted to post-its, they basically organize my entire life and they are great for to-do lists.

Sharpie Pens

these babies are a wonder, they come in three color blue, red, and black. They write dark but they don't bleed through the paper like normal sharpies.

iCal

Since I have a mac book pro, iCal came with the mac. This program allows me to color code my schedule and even come up with to-do list and it even creates notifications for you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment