Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Weakness


So to be honest I have a real sweet tooth and well one of my major weaknesses are cupcakes. I will eat any type, well except for chocolate  it seems really funny but I hate chocolate. Anyways I have been watching the TLC TV series DC Cupcakes , other than their utterly cute outfits they make crazy cupcake structures and unique cupcake flavors. Well after watching marathon of DC Cupcakes I decided that tomorrow I will bake ( from Scratch) cupcakes. Here are a few of my DC Cupcakes inspirations
 My dream wedding dresses , I love it !



I love the small details that Dc Cupcakes put on each of their cupcakes, it makes them so cute !

Even though I don't like chocolate, it strange but I like red velvet cupcakes

Have you seen DC Cupcakes , if you haven't it's defiantly worth seeing but warning it make you crave cupcakes . What is your favorite flavor cupcake. Well that all for tonight i hope everyone is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I actually love chocolate; i can't stay away :) I haven't seen dc cupcakes :( probably because i live in canada .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cupcakes too! that dress is to die for cute
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete