Friday, January 20, 2012

The Miracle Drink !


One can say that there is no better substance than coffee for a busy college student that is no exception towards me, I began my daily coffee drinking at the beginning of high school. Now that  I think if it 8am classes in college are nothing compared to the 5am wake up in high school. Well coffee  has become a miracle drink and a curse at the same time, I have become so addicted to it that I have to have at least 3 cups a day in order to get all that I want done.The fact that my college has a 24 hour coffee shop open has snot helped my coffee addiction either haha but when it comes to coffee I am not very pick man people stay loyal to a cretin coffee brands, well not me I have found my favorites form many different brands form Starbucks to Green Mountain Coffee. Here are some of my favorite flavor that I have to admit I have become addicted to;


Pumpkin spice coffee, mmm it just so yummy , I love Green Mountain Coffee it the right mix of boldness, and it comes in these great k- cup so if you have a Keurig Machine, Green mountain  is defiantly worth trying.


I have to admit I am also Starbucks person , I really love their Carmel Latte they are the just the right amount of sweet. I usually get on before I go to my chemistry lecture to help me stay wide awake and attentive .



This is how I start my day off with  a little bit of Dunkin. Both of these flavor are wonderful, I am not a huge fan of regular flavored coffee so I tend to go for some pf the strange flavors, but the strawberry shortcake is delicious and I can not get enough of the toasted along it tastes exactly like marzipan !
What is your go to drink to get you thought the day , are there any flavor of coffee that you can not live with out. I hope everyone has an amazing Friday!

1 comment:

  1. you should do another post on coffee and studying tips! this is a great blog im a new follower

    ReplyDelete