Monday, January 16, 2012

Fresh Start

To be honest I admit that I might have OCD , I find myself constantly organizing my closet and desk . Well tomorrow is the start of a new semester and I am setting up my binders. Let me just say that one of my pet peeves is when people have papers sticking out everywhere in their binders, I mean how do they get any work done, I find it beyond distracting  during class. Today I am going to give you a few tips on how to organize your school work / binders.

 1. Label!!! I cannot tell you how much easier it is for me when I label the dividers and the spine of my binder , I can easily grab what I need and throw it in to my bag before class.

2. Dividers they are a god sent, I use them to separate my not and the professor not and then another for power points it make it so much easier to find exactly what i am looking for.

3. Color Code , I love color coding think it kinda an obsession, highlighters are great for this along with post it and tabs.

4. Resist the urge to put paper in the pocket of binders , this will keep everything organized and elastically appealing.

5. Hole Punch everything ! with everything in it place its so easy to work with .

 After you have done this I have found that it make it's easier and more enjoyable to take notes and actually do the homework for some classes. Do you have any ideas or tip on how to organize school work , or any great tools that would help ?

1 comment:

  1. I also love colour coding, it makes everything so much easier :)

    You've been tagged :)

    http://prepinternational.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-tag.html

    ReplyDelete