Monday, January 23, 2012

Bare Essentials


So everyone has their essentials and let me just say that I am kinda a beauty queen and I love makeup!  There are certain things that I can not live without. To be honesty I actually stock up on them when they are on sale haha because I use the daily or if they just get gross.  Here are some of me beauty essentials that I use for my everyday look.


1. Black Liquid Eye Liner: Loreal Paris  telescopic water proof eyeliner
I love this stuff because it stays on for the whole day. I took my forever to be able to master it but now I am a pro .


2. Tinted Moisturizer; I  have really good skin so I don't like clogging my pores with foundation so I stick to moisturizer I love that this has SPF too !

3. Cream Blush Stick NYC, I LOVE this stuff it stays on all day and it gives my face a great glow

4. Physicians Formula Pearl Dust, this also helps give my face a great dewy look.

5. Tarte Mascara : their brush is perfect it gives my lashes volume and length

6. Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly Finishing Cream : I am addicted to this stuff, I have really curly hair and the curls louse and frizz though out the day so this cream defines them without leaving them crunchy.

7. Bert's Bee Mango Orange, sugar scrub and body butter , it leaves my skin soft and it smells delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment