Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Classical Music

While some may say that it's boring, I would disagree. Classical music has become an obsession for me for a few years, after being introduced to it during a cram session I was hooked. The thing I love about of classical music is that it first of all relaxes and helps me de-stress. Secondly when I am studying I am unable to focus with complete silence but I also get distracted listening to regular music because I ended up singing along and concentrating on the words, but with classical music I am able to totally focus and I have found a dramatic difference in my grades by studying with classical. So I am giving you a tip if you are having trouble focusing on studying  then try and listen to the Pandora classical station I has helped me atone !

1 comment:

  1. I love classical music!! I listen to it often in the car when I'm driving somewhere. It really is a great stress relief. I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete