Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis the Holidays !


Tis the holiday season, well I am finally in the holiday sprit today, after being stressed from final and the overall lack of cold weather, I welcomed it with open arms. After a quick trip to Target for some Christmas gifts, we made it back just in time to be able to bundle up in hat and mittens for the holiday parade. We walked to downtown and saw some truly incredible floats and talented bands. After the parade and my friends, being caught up in the holiday sprit, decided to watch a Christmas classic Elf, while of course drinking hot chocolate. This weekend really did help me get into the holiday sprit.

 What are some of the holiday traditions that you have in your family? I hope everyone’s weekend is filled with holiday sprit and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment