Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FINALS!!!!

Well it's finals week, I  have never drank as much coffee as I have drank this week. Furthermore to add to the stress I have also been battling a cold. But while I was scanning the web on a study break I happened upon one of cutest letters ever. I defiantly encourage you to read this if you are college student stressing over finals or even if you’re not, http://www.moreloveletters.com/2011/12/07/put-down-the-textbook-and-read-this-a-love-letter-for-the-college-students/. This letter made my night, it put me in such a good mood and basically made me feel that everything was going to be OK because after all there is a light at the end of the tunnel called finals week. Well that all I have time to write, I am off to spend the evening in the library studying for my Latin final. Good luck to all of you college prepsters on your finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment