Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cozy and Cute

So since it's winter break I am beyond exited to catch up and see all of my high school friends i have not seen most of them since August so it's about time that i see them. One of my good friends is hosting a holiday brunch tomorrow and I can not help but look back at all the high school photos and reminisce. I can not believe how fast time has gone by (I know it's corny). Here are some photos that highlight my high school years.
This was at my graduation party, I absolutely love this Lilly dress on me !

This was during junior year for ring dance, I really enjoyed having a short dress and it being pink made it even better !

Prom .. I really did not like my hair then if I could go back I would defiantly have my hair down .

This was during freshman year it was the fist holiday bunch we ever had .. We are now on our 5th.


Senior year during art class I am wearing one of my favorite Lilly skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment