Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

After the disaster of loosing my favorite coat last year I have been in  search for the perfect pea coat. I found my coat last year while scouring the racks at T. J Max. So now I am on the search for a pea coat that will keep me warm when it get cold outside but also versatile and can match with most of my shoes and outfits I wear, here are so of the options I have come up with




I absolutely love the color of this pea coat and this would look great with a pair of brown cords.










I love the pocka dotted bow on the color and the color is also really fun.











This is the J.Crew Majesty Pea Coat, I am obsessed with this coat. I love the gold buttons and the fact that it comes in so many colors makes it so easy to coordinate with outfits.











The pockets on this pea coat speaks for themselves they are just so cute and classic and the color would go great with a pair of black ridding boots or red pumps.







So that's all I have for today I am definitely thinking about the J.Crew pea coat. I tried it on at the store and it is extremely warm and the color is perfect for my wardrobe. What do you think of these pea coat do you have any suggestions on a different pea coats I should take a look at?




No comments:

Post a Comment